RadonEx offers a variety of services for the mineral exploration industry
- EIC Radon Surveys: RFM (Radon Flux Monitor), Radon in Water and Radon in Sediment Surveys.
- Camp Construction & Management
- Diamond Drill Program Supervision & Core Logging
- Digital Mapping & Modelling
- Ground Exploration Services: Soil Sampling, Rock Sampling, Prospecting and Mapping
RadonEx are the world experts in the application of Electret Inonization Chamber (EIC) radon surveys to uranium and REE exploration.
Our EIC radon surveys have advanced uranium exploration projects in various geological settings:
- Classic sandstone unconformity-type terrains: Athabasca Basin, Thelon Basin and Hornby Basin
- High-level granitic terrains such as Central Mineralisation Belt of Labrador
- Sandstone-hosted environments like the Karoo of Southern Tanzania
- Continental volcanic terrains such as the Baker Lake Basin
- Patterson Lake South Discovery in the Athabasca Basin – RadonEx’s unique Radon-in-water survey was critical to the biggest new mineral discovery in the world in 2013.
- Mkuju Uranium Project, Southern Tanzania – In 2012 RadonEx’s RFM surveys outlined several sandstone-hosted uranium drill targets.
- Anna Lake Deposit in the Central Mineralization Belt of Labrador – RadonEx’s RFM surveys lead directly to the discovery and delineation of the Anna Lake Uranium deposit in 2007-2008.
- Middle Lake Property, using the EIC system RadonEx devised a way to integrate radon in lake water, lake sediment, bog water and ground RFM surveys in order to acquire a seamless body of radon measurement data.
View all projects »
September 5, 2015
RadonEx commences a multi-media sampling program for Alpha Exploration on their Kelic Lake Property. This program includes radon flux measurements, radon in water measurements and soil and stream sediment sampling.
August 10, 2015
RadonEx commences a radon flux survey for Lakeland Resources on their Newnham Lake Property.
June 18, 2015
RadonEx commences a radon flux survey for Lakeland Resources on their Gibbons Creek Property. This comes as a follow-up to a 2013 radon flux survey which returned some of the highest values for land based radon surveys in the Athabasca Basin.
June 17, 2015
Northern Uranium commences its summer 2015 drill program (NEWS RELEASE). This drill program will test radon in water anomalies detected by RadonEx throughout winter 2014 & 2015 surveys.
March 1, 2015
Fission Uranium Corp. “HITS OFF-SCALE ON LAND, 555M WEST OF TRIPLE R”. This release details the results of a recent drill hole based on RadonEx radon flux surveys completed in summer 2013. RadonEx radon in water and radon flux land surveys have played a substantial role in the incredible success of the PLS project, and the rapid expansion of the Triple R deposit.
February 27, 2015
RadonEx commences a radon in water survey for Northern Uranium on their Maguire Lake Property. This work comes as a follow up to a 2014 survey which outlined many promising trends. The work on this project is FEATURED IN THIS MINING.COM ARTICLE.