RadonEx offers a variety of services for the mineral exploration industry
- EIC Radon Surveys: RFM (Radon Flux Monitor), Radon in Water and Radon in Sediment Surveys.
- Camp Construction & Management
- Diamond Drill Program Supervision & Core Logging
- Digital Mapping & Modelling
- Ground Exploration Services: Soil Sampling, Rock Sampling, Prospecting and Mapping
RadonEx are the world experts in the application of Electret Inonization Chamber (EIC) radon surveys to uranium and REE exploration.
Our EIC radon surveys have accelerated and advanced uranium exploration projects in various geological settings:
- Classic sandstone unconformity-type terrains: Athabasca Basin, Thelon Basin and Hornby Basin
- High-level granitic terrains such as Central Mineralisation Belt of Labrador
- Sandstone-hosted environments like the Karoo of Southern Tanzania
- Continental volcanic terrains such as the Baker Lake Basin
- Patterson Lake South Discovery in the Athabasca Basin – RadonEx’s unique Radon-in-water survey was critical to the biggest new mineral discovery in the world in 2013.
- Mkuju Uranium Project, Southern Tanzania – In 2012 RadonEx’s RFM surveys outlined several sandstone-hosted uranium drill targets.
- Anna Lake Deposit in the Central Mineralization Belt of Labrador – RadonEx’s RFM surveys lead directly to the discovery and delineation of the Anna Lake Uranium deposit in 2007-2008.
- Middle Lake Property, using the EIC system RadonEx devised a way to integrate radon in lake water, lake sediment, bog water and ground RFM surveys in order to acquire a seamless body of radon measurement data.
View all projects »
November 18, 2013
RadonEx will be at the Saskatchewan Open House on December 2-4.
November 04, 2013
Fission Uranium and Alpha Minerals announce the results from a 525 meter step-out drill hole at Patterson Lake South. The location of this drill hole was based on RadonEx radon flux survey data. This is now the 7th radon survey target which has hit substantial mineralization. Learn more
October 01, 2013
RadonEx commences a 2657 station radon survey for Lakeland Resources at their Gibbons Creek Project, located on the North edge of the Athabasca Basin. Learn more
September 09, 2013
RadonEx commences a 497 station survey for Aldrin Resources at their Triple M Property. Learn more
August 23, 2013
RadonEx commences a 426 station RFM and radon in water survey for Forum Uranium at their Clearwater Project. Learn more
August 15, 2013
Fission Uranium and Alpha Minerals continue to drill RadonEx anomalies at Patterson Lake South, and identify new zones of off scale radioactivity. Learn more
August 3, 2013
RadonEx commences radon flux, radon in lake water and radon in bog water survey for Alpha Minerals at their Middle Lake property. Learn more